Point Addis Marine National ParkProtected area in Victoria, Australia
The Point Addis Marine National Park is a protected marine national park located near Anglesea on the Surf Coast region of Victoria, Australia. The 4,600-hectare (11,000-acre) marine park extends along 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) of coastline east of Anglesea, around Point Addis to the eastern end of Bells Beach and offshore 3 nautical miles (5.6 km; 3.5 mi) to the limit of Victorian waters.
- Point Addis Marine National Park, Point Danger Marine Sanctuary, and Eagle Rock Marine Sanctuary Management Plan (PDF). Parks Victoria (PDF). Melbourne: Government of Victoria. October 2005. pp. 1, 5. ISBN 0-7311-8348-7. Retrieved 27 August 2014.
- “Point Addis Marine National Park”. Parks Victoria. Government of Victoria. 2010. Retrieved 5 February 2012.
- “Point Addis Marine National Park: Visitor guide” (PDF). Parks Victoria (PDF). Government of Victoria. December 2003. Retrieved 24 February 2011.
- Plummer, A.; Morris, L.; Blake, S.; Ball, S. (September 2003). “Marine Natural Values Study: Victorian Marine National Parks and Sanctuaries” (PDF). Parks Victoria Technical Series (PDF). Government of Victoria. Retrieved 4 February 2012.
- “Marine National Parks and Marine Sanctuaries Boundary Coordinates” (PDF). Parks Victoria (PDF). Government of Victoria. July 2013.
- “Point Addis Marine National Park: Marine Natural Values Study Summary” (PDF). Parks Victoria and Deakin University (PDF). Government of Victoria.
Marine and coastal parks Marine national parks Marine sanctuariesVisitor attractions on the Great Ocean Road Attractions Towns
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.