Toronto railway station
The station opened in c. 1891 as a private tourist tramway and was subsequently acquired by the NSW Government Railways in 1910. The station closed on 11 March 1990. The line and station is still largely intact. The station building is an example of heritage re-use, now in use by the Lake Macquarie and District Historical Society.