Telarah railway station
The station opened on 14 August 1911 as West Maitland Marshalling Yard before being renamed Telarah on 15 April 1922.
On January 18, 2018 a freight train derailed at the station on track 2, no one was injured
Platforms & services
Just north of the station, the North Coast line becomes single track. Both lines from Maitland are signalled for bidirectional working with trains able to arrive or leave via either line. A disused freight yard is located south of the station.
|1||Endeavour/Hunter railcar services to Dungog & Newcastle|||