Kilaben Bay is a suburb of the city of Lake Macquarie in the Hunter Region of New South Wales, Australia. It is named for the bay of the same name that lies to the south of the suburb. The suburb's western boundary is heavily forested. Kilaben Bay is one of many suburbs that ring Lake Macquarie, Lake Munmorah, and Tuggerah Lake. Kilaben Bay is part of the West Ward of the City of Lake Macquarie local government area. For telephone call charges, Kilaben Bay is within the local call zone of the City of Newcastle.
- Kilaben Bay is primarily flat however it does have some elevated areas. Average elevation of the suburb as shown on 1:100000 map 9232 NEWCASTLE.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Kilaben Bay (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 23 October 2012.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "2011 Community Profiles: Kilaben Bay (State Suburb)". 2011 Census of Population and Housing. Retrieved 23 October 2012.
- "Suburb Search - Local Council Boundaries - Hunter (HT) - Lake Macquarie City Council". New South Wales Division of Local Government. Archived from the original on 16 January 2013. Retrieved 23 October 2012.
- "Kilaben Bay". Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW. Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. Retrieved 23 October 2012.
- "Lake Macquarie". New South Wales Electoral Commission. Retrieved 23 November 2019.
- "Kilaben Bay". Land and Property Management Authority - Spatial Information eXchange. New South Wales Land and Property Information. Retrieved 23 October 2012.
- History of Kilaben Bay (Lake Macquarie City Library)
- "Kilaben Bay". Australian Explorer. Retrieved 23 October 2012.