Town Category: Queensland
Suburb of Ipswich, Queensland, Australia
North Booval is serviced by Booval railway station, which is located on its southern border.
Parks and sports facilities
- MJ Kinnane Park
- Rossner-Gibney Park
- Jack Barkley Park
- Fail Park
Places of worship
- Trinity Uniting Church, Jacaranda Street
- Vision Christian Family, Gledson Street
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "North Booval (SSC)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- "North Booval - suburb in City of Ipswich (entry 45064)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 26 January 2020.
- "Queensland Globe". State of Queensland. Retrieved 16 April 2020.
- "North Booval". Queensland Places. Centre for the Government of Queensland, University of Queensland.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.