Officer railway station is located on the Gippsland line, in Victoria, Australia. It serves the south-eastern Melbourne suburb of Officer, and opened on 4 August 1881 as Officer's Siding. It was renamed Officer on 13 February 1899. On 13 May 1956, a new station opened east of the original site.
In 2011/12, it was the 2nd least used station in Melbourne's metropolitan system, with 55,000 passenger movements.
Platforms & services
- Officer Vicsig
- "Works". Newsrail. Australian Railway Historical Society. July 1976. p. 160.
- "Works". Newsrail. Australian Railway Historical Society. March 1987. p. 91.
- "Works". Newsrail. Australian Railway Historical Society. June 1988. p. 186.
- Station Patronage Research Public Transport Victoria
- "Pakenham Line". Public Transport Victoria.
- Melway map at street-directory.com.au