Erina Fair is a major shopping centre located in Erina on the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia. Erina Fair was opened as Central Coast Fair in 1987. With expansions in 1994, 2003 and 2009, Erina Fair has become the largest non-metropolitan shopping centre in Australia and the largest single-storey shopping centre in the Southern Hemisphere. The centre contains over 330 stores, 113,500m² of gross lettable area, and services 12.7 million customers per annum. It is also the biggest shopping centre on the Central Coast, significantly larger (by almost 100 stores) than its closest competitor, Westfield Tuggerah. The Centre has an annual turnover of A$566.7 million.
Erina Fair underwent a A$200 million two-year development in 2003 which resulted in the addition of a new specialty mall, ice skating rink, restaurant precinct, health and fitness club and supermarket, together with community facilities including a library, community hall and youth recreation centre.
Erina Ice Arena
Erina Ice Arena is an Olympic sized indoor ice skating rink located within the Erina Fair complex. It serves as the home ice rink of the Central Coast Rhinos. The ice rink features a 60m x 30m ice sheet and a large grandstand for spectators at major events and ice hockey games. There are many function and party rooms. The rink is also home to the Central Coast Figure Skating Club and the Central Coast Ice Speed Skating Club.
Access and parking
Erina Fair has over 4500 parking spaces, of which 860 are undercover. There are three multi-level carparks as well as outdoor parking.
Erina Fair is located approximately 5 km from Gosford railway station with bus connections to the centre. Erina Fair is serviced by many routes from Busways and Red Bus Services. Their bus services provide access to Erina Fair from Gosford, Terrigal and Green Point, as well as many other suburbs.
- "Half stake in the $800 million Erina Fair Shopping Centre sold to South Koreans". Retrieved 9 December 2017.
- "Number of Stores in Erina Fair". 11 June 2006. Archived from the original on 10 January 2008. Retrieved 23 November 2006.
- The GPT Group - Retail Archived 14 November 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- "Lend Lease Erina Fair Factbook". Lend Lease Corporation.
- "WestfieldTuggerah is owned by WestfieldTrust". Westfield Group. Archived from the original on 9 November 2006. Retrieved 23 November 2006.
- "Construction News - Westfield Tuggerah". Burnett. 11 June 2006. Archived from the original on 8 September 2006. Retrieved 23 November 2006.
- "Lend Lease Erina Fair Statistics". Lend Lease Corporation. Archived from the original on 10 December 2007. Retrieved 9 December 2017.