Oxley railway station
Oxley station was first opened in 1874. During the 1890s, a brick structure was built that still survives today.
In 2010, as part of the quadruplication of the Main line from Corinda to Darra to accommodate Springfield line services, a pair of tracks were built on either side of the existing two, with the western track receiving a new platform.
Services by platform
Platform Line Destinations Notes 1 Ipswich & Rosewood Ipswich & Rosewood  Springfield Springfield Central  2 Springfield Bowen Hills  Petrie, Caboolture & Nambour Peak hours only Ipswich & Rosewood Ipswich & Rosewood Evening peak only 3 Ipswich & Rosewood Bowen Hills & Caboolture 
- Fones, Ralph (2006). Oxley! A mind of its own:a history of a suburb with attitude. 1850 – 1950. Oxley-Chelmer History Group. p. 18. ISBN 0-9751466-2-9.
- Corinda to Darra upgrade Queensland Rail November 2010
- Oxley Platform 1 TransLink
- Oxley Platform 2 TransLink
- Oxley Platform 3 TransLink
- Media related to Oxley railway station at Wikimedia Commons
- Oxley station Queensland Rail
- Oxley station Queensland’s Railways on the Internet
- Oxley station TransLink travel information