Moorooka railway station
Moorooka railway station is located on the Beenleigh line in Queensland, Australia. It serves the Brisbane suburb of Moorooka. The station opened in 1887.
To the west of the station lies the NSW North Coast dual gauge line primarily used by Gold Coast, NSW TrainLink XPT and freight services, and the Clapham freight yard.
In 1996, as part of the construction of the Gold Coast line, the standard gauge line was converted to dual gauge.
Moorooka passenger station is opposite the Clapham goods railway station.
Moorooka station is served by all stops Beenleigh line services from Beenleigh, Kuraby and Coopers Plains to Bowen Hills and Ferny Grove.
Services by platform
Platform Lines Destinations Notes 1 Beenleigh Coopers Plains, Kuraby & Beenleigh  2 Beenleigh Bowen Hills & Ferny Grove 
- “Queensland Places – Mooorooka”. Centre for the Government of Queensland. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- Clapham – Yeerongpilly SA Track & Signal
- Million dollar homes in the firing line Brisbane Times 15 September 2010
- “Yeerongpilly – Salisbury Third Road” Railway Digest August 1996 page 11
- Moorooka Platform 1 TransLink
- Moorooka Platform 2 TransLink
- Media related to Moorooka railway station at Wikimedia Commons
- Moorooka station Queensland Rail
- Moorooka station Queensland’s Railways on the Internet
- Moorooka station TransLink travel information