Kholo is an outer suburb of Brisbane, Australia located 22 kilometres (14 mi) south-west of the Brisbane CBD. Kholo became part of the Brisbane City in 1999.
In the 2011 census, Kholo recorded a population of 397 people, 50.4% female and 49.6% male.
The median age of the Kholo population was 42 years of age, 5 years above the Australian median.
84.8% of people living in Kholo were born in Australia, compared to the national average of 69.8%; the next most common countries of birth were England 5.1%, New Zealand 1.8%, Samoa 1.3%, Scotland 1%, Finland 0.8%.
96% of people spoke only English at home; the next most common languages were 1.5% Samoan, 1% Vietnamese.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). “Kholo (State Suburb)”. 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 24 October 2013.
- “Pullenvale Ward”. Brisbane City Council. Brisbane City Council. Retrieved 12 March 2017.
- University of Queensland: Queensland Places: Kholo
- “Kholo”. BRISbites. Brisbane City Council. Archived from the original on 19 July 2008.
- “Kholo”. Our Brisbane. Brisbane City Council. Archived from the original on 22 February 2008.