Coopers Plains railway station
The station opened in 1885 at the same time as the line. In 2008, an upgrade of the station was completed as part of the Salisbury to Kuraby triplication project. This included converting the western platform to an island, and a new footbridge with lifts.
Services by platform
Platform Line Destinations Notes 1 Beenleigh Beenleigh  2 Beenleigh Kuraby & Beenleigh Evening peak only Bowen Hills & Ferny Grove Weekdays only 3 Beenleigh Bowen Hills & Ferny Grove 
- “Queensland Places – Coopers Plains”. Centre for the Government of Queensland. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- John Mickel (2 March 2008). “Salisbury to Kuraby rail upgrade paves the way for more train services”. Queensland Government.
- Salisbury to Kuraby Railway Upgrade RCP
- Coopers Plains Platform 1 TransLink
- Coopers Plains Platform 2 TransLink
- Coopers Plains Platform 3 TransLink
- Media related to Coopers Plains railway station at Wikimedia Commons
- Coopers Plains station Queensland’s Railways on the Internet
- Coopers Plains station TransLink travel information