Coopers Plains railway station
The station opened in 1885 at the same time as the line. In 2008, an upgrade of the station was completed as part of the Salisbury to Kuraby triplication project. This included converting the western platform to an island, and a new footbridge with lifts.
Services by platform
|2||Beenleigh||Kuraby & Beenleigh||Evening peak only|
|Bowen Hills & Ferny Grove||Weekdays only|
|3||Beenleigh||Bowen Hills & Ferny Grove|||
- "Queensland Places - Coopers Plains". Centre for the Government of Queensland. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- John Mickel (2 March 2008). "Salisbury to Kuraby rail upgrade paves the way for more train services". Queensland Government.
- Salisbury to Kuraby Railway Upgrade RCP
- "Beenleigh Line timetable". TransLink. Retrieved 14 December 2018.
- Coopers Plains Platform 1 TransLink
- Coopers Plains Platform 2 TransLink
- Coopers Plains Platform 3 TransLink