Woodbridge is a town in southern Tasmania, Australia 38 kilometres (24 mi) south of the state capital, Hobart. Originally named Peppermint Bay, it is located on the D'Entrecasteaux Channel. First European settlement was in 1847. Peppermint Bay Post Office opened on May 15, 1854 and the town was renamed Woodbridge in 1881. At the 2006 census, Woodbridge had a population of 271.
- Richard Deodatus Poulett-Harris - educationalist
- Lily Poulett-Harris - founder of women's cricket in Australia
- Henry Vere Poulett-Harris - Tasmanian and Western Australian State-level cricketer
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Woodbridge (L) (Urban Centre/Locality)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 2007-11-17.
- "Woodbridge". Discover Tasmania. Retrieved 2018-07-17.
- "History". Kingborough Council.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 16 June 2012.