Landline (TV series)
Landline is an Australian national rural issues television program broadcast on ABC. Presented by Pip Courtney since 2012, the program discusses rural issues regarding farming, mining and fisheries from around Australia. Each week the show wraps up with an update on commodity prices for livestock and mining, and detailed national weather rainfall reports.
The program premiered in March 1991. The program is also repeated the following Monday at 11:00 am. Landline was the first program that broadcast on ABC2 when the channel was launched at 6.35 am on 7 March 2005. On the newly launched channel, the program is broadcast on Mondays at 6:25 am, 4:00 pm, 7:00 pm and 9:15 pm. Previous presenters include Deborah Knight, Ticky Fullerton, Anne Kruger, and Sally Sara.
- List of longest-running Australian television series
- List of programs broadcast by ABC Television
- List of Australian television series
- Knox, David (28 January 2012). “New host for Landline”. TV Tonight. Retrieved 2 February 2017.
- Anderson, Doug (11 March 1991). “Landline on ABC TV daily at 11.30am”. The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 20 October 2016.
- “ABC2 program listings for Monday 7 March 2005”. Australian Broadcasting Corporation. 7 March 2005. Retrieved 14 November 2007.