Echuca Wharf is a historic timber wharf on the Murray River at Echuca in Victoria, Australia. The simultaneous construction of the wharf and the railway line between Echuca and Melbourne in 1864 saw the Port of Echuca become the second largest port in Victoria and opened access to Melbourne ports and markets for much of the Murray-Darling basin.
- "Echuca Wharf: more information". Australian National Heritage List. Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts. Retrieved 11 June 2010.
- "Echuca Wharf, Victorian Heritage Register (VHR) Number H2168". Victorian Heritage Database. Heritage Victoria. Retrieved 16 September 2010.