Perth Cultural Centre
It is home to a number of cultural institutions including the Art Gallery of Western Australia, Western Australian Museum, State Library of Western Australia, State Records Office, State Theatre Centre of Western Australia, and Perth Institute of Contemporary Arts (PICA).
The Perth Cultural Centre Precinct is bound by Roe Street, Aberdeen Street, Beaufort Street and William Street in the suburb of Perth. A walkway connects the Cultural Centre to Perth railway station.
Name Facilities Art Gallery of Western Australia Gallery Blue Room Theatre
- Main Space – 62 seat theatre
- Theatre Studio – 50 seat theatre
Perth Institute of Contemporary Arts State Library of Western Australia
- J.S. Battye Library
State Records Office of Western Australia State Theatre Centre of Western Australia
- Heath Ledger Theatre – 575 seat theatre
- Studio Underground – 234 seat theatre
- The Courtyard 200 seat performance space
Western Australian Museum
- “News from the Perth Cultural Centre”. Perth Cultural Centre. Government of Western Australia. Retrieved 24 July 2013.
- “When did the Perth Cultural Centre project start?”. Metropolitan Redevelopment Authority. Retrieved 24 July 2013.