Leederville, Western Australia
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia.
It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance Education, North Metropolitan TAFE, Trinity Theological College, and St Mary’s Church. The suburb was named after William Henry Leeder, the original grantee of land that encompassed the area.
- Shane Paltridge
- Electoral district of Leederville
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). “State Suburbs: Leederville”. 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 4 July 2012.
- “Progressive Leederville”. The Daily News. Perth: National Library of Australia. 14 November 1935. p. 10 Edition: LATE CITY. Retrieved 15 April 2014.
- “OLD WEST AUSTRALIANS”. The West Australian. Perth: National Library of Australia. 7 September 1929. p. 22. Retrieved 15 April 2014.
- “Australian Dictionary of Biography”.