Greenhill, South Australia
Greenhill is a suburb of Adelaide located about 9.3 kilometres (5.8 mi) east of the city centre in the foothills of the Adelaide Hills. Its boundaries were created in October 2001 in respect of the “long established name” with some land being moved into the adjoining suburb of Waterfall Gully in July 2002. The suburb includes Greenhill Recreation Park and the western slopes of Mount Lofty. Greenhill Creek flows through Waterfall Gully and feeds into First Creek.
- "Search results for 'Greenhill, LOCB' with the following datasets being selected – 'NPW and Conservation Properties', 'Suburbs and Localities', 'Counties', 'Local Government Areas', 'SA Government Regions', 'Gazetteer' and 'Roads'". Location SA Map Viewer. Government of South Australia. Retrieved 28 May 2018.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Greenhill (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 3 February 2016.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Greenhill (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 9 April 2012.
- "Search result for " Greenhill (Locality Bounded)" (Record no SA0027966 ) with the following layers selected - "Suburbs and Localities" and "Local Government Areas"". Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- "Postcode for Greenhills, South Australia". postcodes-australia.com. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- "Monthly climate statistics: Summary statistics MOUNT LOFTY (nearest station)". Commonwealth of Australia , Bureau of Meteorology. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- "Monthly rainfall (Long Ridge (Greenhill) (nearest station)". Commonwealth of Australia , Bureau of Meteorology. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- "Greenhill Recreation Park, Greenhill Rd, Greenhill, SA, Australia (Register of the National Estate (Non-statutory archive))". Commonwealth of Australia, Department of Environment. 21 October 1980. Retrieved 10 May 2015.