Course and features
Yowaka River rises on the eastern slopes of the Bold Granite Range, southeast of Wyndham and flows generally south, east, and than northeast, joined by one minor tributary before reaching its confluence with the Pambula River within Pambula Lake. The river descends 290 metres (950 ft) over its 22 kilometres (14 mi) course.
- Yowaka River bridge, Greigs Flat
- Rivers of New South Wales
- List of rivers of New South Wales (L-Z)
- List of rivers of Australia
- "Yowaka River". Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW. Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- "Map of Yowaka River, NSW". Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- "Yowaka Bridge near Eden". New South Wales State Heritage Register. Office of Environment and Heritage. H01486. Retrieved 2 June 2018.
- "Towamba & Genoa catchment" (map). Office of Environment and Heritage. Government of New South Wales.