Course and features
Yowaka River rises on the eastern slopes of the Bold Granite Range, southeast of Wyndham and flows generally south, east, and than northeast, joined by one minor tributary before reaching its confluence with the Pambula River within Pambula Lake. The river descends 290 metres (950 ft) over its 22 kilometres (14 mi) course.
- Yowaka River bridge, Greigs Flat
- Rivers of New South Wales
- List of rivers of New South Wales (L-Z)
- List of rivers of Australia
- "Towamba & Genoa catchment" (map). Office of Environment and Heritage. Government of New South Wales.