The Webbs Creek (officially designated as a river) rises below the Womerah Range, near the Devils Hole in remote country within the . The river flows generally north-east by east before reaching its confluence with the Hawkesbury River, south-west of Wisemans Ferry. The river descends 271 metres (889 ft) over its 40-kilometre (25 mi) course.
- List of rivers of Australia
- List of rivers in New South Wales (L-Z)
- Rivers of New South Wales
- Webbs Creek Ferry
- "Place Name Search: Webbs Creek". Geoscience Australia. Commonwealth of Australia. 2010. Retrieved 24 December 2013.
- "Map of Webbs Creek, NSW". Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia. Digital Atlas Pty Limited. 2013. Retrieved 24 December 2013.
- "Webbs Creek". Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW. Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. Retrieved 24 December 2013.