Restless Dance Theatre, formerly Restless Dance Company, is a dance theatre company based in the South Australian capital of Adelaide. Founded in 1991, Restless works with people with and without disability.
The Restless Dance Company was founded in 1991 by Sally Chance and Tania Rose and was incorporated in 1996.
The company changed its name to Restless Dance Theatre in 2008.
The company presents dance theatre works in multiple mediums to diverse audiences. Restless has an extensive workshop program for all ages.
- Annual Report 2008, p. 2.
- Annual Report 2008, p. 4.
- "Restless Dance Theatre 'devastated' after shock Australia Council funding loss". The Adelaide Review. 8 April 2020. Retrieved 9 April 2020.
- Smith, Matthew (9 April 2020). "Australia Council funding cut leaves dancers with disabilities in limbo". ABC News. Retrieved 9 April 2020.
- "People". Restless Dance Theatre. Archived from the original on 22 February 2012. Retrieved 26 February 2012.
- Northover, Kylie (21 June 2010). "Top honours for Bangarra". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 26 February 2012.