Australian Capital Territory (including Canberra Region NSW)
|Art, Not Apart||Canberra||2010||March||Multi-Arts Festival (Website)|
|AusFest (Australian Independent Music Festival)||Canberra & Queanbeyan||2006||January||Australian and international Indie performers, arts and dance (previously in Melbourne, Adelaide & Brisbane) (Website)|
|Australia Day Live||Lawns of Parliament House, Canberra||1999||25 January||Starts with Australian of the Year award, followed by music and top acts. (Website)|
|Australian Science Festival||Canberra||1993||August||Week long science festival held annually in May. (Website)|
|Canberra Balloon Spectacular||Canberra||1986||March||Formally known as Canberra Balloon Festival (Website)|
|Canberra Comedy Festival||Canberra||2013||March||Local, Australian and International comedy acts. (Website)|
|Canberra Country Blues & Roots Festival||Hall||2009||November||Originally established as the Canberra Country Music Festival (Website)|
|Canberra District Wine Harvest Festival||Various venues across Canberra and the surrounding region||1990's||April||Wine festival held annually in April. (Website)|
|Canberra Craft Beer & Cider Festival||Canberra||2008||March||Beer & Cider Festival (Website)|
|Canberra International Film Festival||Acton||1996||October - November||(Website)|
|Canberra International Music Festival||Various venues across Canberra||1997||April–May||Chamber, classical, jazz, contemporary and world music festival (Website)|
|Canberra Nara Candle Festival||Canberra||2003||October||Japanese cultural festival (Website)|
|Canberra Writers Festival||Canberra||2016||August||Website|
|Enlighten Festival||Parliamentary Triangle||2011||First two weekends of March||Annual art and cultural festival, held in the evening (Website)|
|Fireside Festival||Canberra region||2006||July–August||Winter festival with food, wine and music. (Website)|
|Floriade||Commonwealth Park||1988||Sept-Oct||Flower and entertainment festival held annually. (Website)|
|Foreshore Summer Music Festival ||Parliamentary Triangle||2007||November||Pop, Electronic, Indie, Rock & Hip hop music|
|Groovin the Moo||Canberra and various locations nationally||2005||May||Dance and music (Website)|
|National Folk Festival||Canberra||1967||5-Days over Easter||Folk music, dance, and arts festival. Workshops and sessions day/night. Held in various cities across Australia from 1967 to 1991. Held in Canberra annually since 1992 (Website)|
|National Multicultural Festival||Various venues - Civic, Canberra||1997||February||Arts, Music, Comedy, Parades, food and wine, street parties, exhibitions etc., held over three days. (Website)|
|Skyfire||Central Basin, Lake Burley Griffin||1988||March||Fireworks festival. (Website)|
|Summernats||Exhibition Park in Canberra (EPIC), Lyneham||1988||January||Car festival. (Website)|
|Stonefest||University of Canberra||2001||January||Rock music festival|
|Summer and Winter Festivals of Peace||Stage 88, Commonwealth Park||1994||Music and Peace festival|
|Summer Rhythm Festival||Goolabri, Sutton||2009||December||3 Days, Music, Camping, Market Stalls|
|Trackside Festival||Thoroughbred Park (Canberra Racecourse), Lyneham||200?||November||Music, stores, carnival rides, international food & drink and market stalls|
|The Truffle Festival Canberra Region||Various locations - Canberra region||2003||July–August||(Website)|
|Wine, Roses and all that Jazz||Various locations - Canberra region||2007||November||Wine and jazz festival|
New South Wales
|Festival||Location||Began / When||Notes|
|Ardlethan German Beer and Wine Festival||Ardlethan||2007||German Beer and Wine Festival held in July/August. (Website)|
|Arts in the Valley||Kangaroo Valley||2007||Classical music, arts festival held in May/June. (Website)|
|Australian Beer Festival||The Rocks, Sydney||2005||Beer Festival held annually in October. (Website)|
|Bankstown Bites Food Festival||Bankstown||2005||Food Festival held annually in July. (Website)|
|Batlow CiderFest||Batlow||2012||Cider festival held on the third weekend in May. (Website)|
|Bellingen||September annually||Local to internationally known artists from Classical, World, Jazz music traditions|
|Bellingen Readers & Writers Festival||Bellingen||2011||Writers Festival. (Website)|
|Bello Winter Music||Bellingen||2015||July yearly (Website)|
|Biennale of Sydney||Various venues, Sydney||1973||Contemporary visual arts festival. Held every two years. (Website)|
|Bitter and Twisted Boutique Beer Festival||East Maitland||Annual beer festival held in November. (Website)|
|Big Day Out||national||1992||Annual summer music festival. (Website)|
|Blackheath Rhododendron Festival||Blackheath||1953||Annual festival held in late October to early November. (Website)|
|Blacktown City Festival||Blacktown||1975||Annual festival held in May. Originated as the Crafty Bunyip Festival, changing to the Blacktown City Festival in 1979. Includes the Blacktown City Medieval Fayre held at Nurragingy Reserve, Doonside. (Website)|
|The Blue Mountains Ukulele Festival||Katoomba||2010||Held annually over the second weekend in February. (Website)|
|Byron Bay Bluesfest||Byron Bay||1990||Blues Music and cultural festival. Held annually over the Easter break. (Website)|
|Brigadoon||Bundanoon||1977||Annual Scottish festival held in April. (Website)|
|Bondi Short Film Festival||Bondi Beach||2001||Held annually in November. (Website)|
|Bring It On! Festival||Prairiewood, Sydney||2001||Music, sporting and arts festival, held annually at the end of National Youth Week in April. ()|
|Brisbane Water Oyster Festival||Ettalong Beach||2000||Held annually in November. (Website)|
|Byron Bay Film Festival||Byron Bay||2006||International Film Festival. (Website)|
|Byron Bay Surf Festival||Byron Bay||2010||Surf Culture Festival. (Website)|
|Byron Spirit Festival||Mullumbimby||2012||Yoga, Tantra, Music, Dance, Healing. (Website)|
|Byron Underwater Festival||Byron Bay||2007||Underwater Festival, Photography & Arts|
|CoastFest||Gosford||Music and Cultural Festival|
|Coffs Harbour International Buskers & Comedy Festival||Coffs Harbour||2001||Annual festival of street theatre and performers. Held annually in late September to early October. (Website)|
|Collector Village Pumpkin Festival||Collector||2003||Pumpkin themed country festival. Held annually in May. (Website)|
|Crookwell Potato Festival||Crookwell||2011||Potato themed festival held in May. (Website)|
|Curryfest||Woolgoolga||2006||Cultural, music, dance and food festival. (Website)|
|Darling Harbour Fiesta||Darling Harbour, Sydney||1993||Latin music, dance, food and culture, held annually in October. (Website)|
|Defqon.1 Festival||Penrith||2009||Hardstyle electronic music festival, held annually in September. Festival also held in the Netherlands since 2003 and Chile since 2015. (Website)|
|Deniliquin Ute muster||Deniliquin||1999||The Deniliquin Ute Muster and Play on the Plains Festival is held on the October Labour Day long weekend. (Website)|
|Electrofringe||Sydney||1998||Annual electronic arts festival and community organisation. Formally held in Newcastle 1998–2014. (Website)|
|Festival of Dangerous Ideas||Sydney||2009||Discussions and debates held annually at the Sydney Opera House. (Website)|
|Festival of Fisher's Ghost||Campbelltown||1956||Held annually in November: Arts, Music, Street Parade, Carnival, Cultural activities. (Website)|
|Festival of the Sun||Port Macquarie||2001||Outdoor music festival held in December. (Website)|
|||Bondi Beach, Sydney||1978||Kite Flying, Media Arts. Held annually in September. (Website)|
|Parramatta Park||2017||ONE STAGE • NO CLASHES • PARTY TOGETHER (website)|
|Folk by the Sea||Kiama||2013||Folk music festival, held annually in September. (Website)|
|Future Music Festival||Randwick Racecourse, Sydney||2006||Electro House Music|
|Granny Smith Festival||Eastwood, Sydney||1985||Apple themed festival celebrating local pioneer Maria Ann "Granny" Smith. Held annually in October. (Website)|
|The Gum Ball||Belford, Hunter Valley||2005||Music Festival. (Website)|
|The Good Dog! International Film Festival||Sydney||2012||Annual film festival featuring dogs. (Website)|
|The Henry Lawson Festival||Grenfell||1958||Annual arts festival held over the June long weekend. (Website)|
|||Darling Harbour, Sydney||2003||Annual cultural festival held in March. (Website)|
|Hunter Valley Steamfest||Maitland||1986||Steam Locomotive Festival held in April. (Website)|
|Ignite Film Festival||Sydney||2004||Christian Short Film Festival. (Website)|
|Illawarra Folk Festival||Bulli, Wollongong||1985||Annual international folk festival held on the 3rd weekend in January. (Website)|
|Ironfest||Lithgow||2000||Annual iron themed, historical and cultural festival held in April. (Website)|
|Grafton||1935||Folk festival held in late October to early November (Website)|
|KISS Arts Festival (Kiama International Seaside Arts Festival)||Kiama||2012||Annual festival held in April. Comedy, Music, Circus & Performance (Website)|
|Lanterns on the Lagoon and Sculptures in the Park||Tumut||2011||Lanterns on the Lagoon is a festival celebrating reflection, sustainable art and sculpture.
Coinciding with the Spring Equinox each year, visitors are welcomed with music, fine food and entertainment as they meander throughout the park to marvel at sculptures crafted from recycled, reclaimed and sustainable materials. At dusk, hand-decorated lanterns are gently released onto the lagoon as the park and sculptures are transformed by elegant lighting. (http://lanternsonthelagoon.com.au/)
|Malaysia Festival (MFest)||Pyrmont, Sydney||1990||Annual community and Malaysian cultural festival. (Website)|
|Merimbula Jazz Festival||Merimbula||1981||Jazz music Festival, held over the June long weekend. (Website)|
|Mullum Music Festival||Mullumbimby||2008||The biggest little festival happens each November (Website)|
|Mudgee Wine and Food Festival||Mudgee||Annual wine and food festival, held in September to early October. (Website)|
|National Young Writers' Festival||Newcastle||1998||Writers Festival. (Website)|
|Newcastle Music Festival||Newcastle||2016||Annual fine music festival for classical, jazz and other genres, invited local and international performers. Festival Choir and Festival Orchestra opportunities for community members. (Website)|
|Newcastle Writers Festival||Newcastle||2013||Annual writers festival with packed program of events, mostly free to the community. Range of writers and speakers on diverse topics. (Website)|
|Newton's Nation||Bathurst||2008||Annual gravity sports and music festival, formally known as Newton's Playground. (Website)|
|Newtown Festival||Newtown, Sydney||1978||Annual community festival held on the 2nd Sunday of November. (Website)|
|O'Heart Festival||Tyalgum||2016||The O’Heart Festival is a three-day, acoustic folk event, contained within a massive 3 day market, intertwined with spirituality workshops and sustainability education presentations. Held mid to late August.|
|Castle Hill||1960||Held annually in September. (Website)|
|Parramasala||Parramatta||2010||South Asian multicultural festival held in March. (Website)|
|Parkes Elvis Festival||Parkes||1993||Elvis Music Festival held annually in January. (Website)|
|Peak Festival||Perisher Valley||2009||Music festival held over the June long weekend. (Website)|
|Pohela Boishakh||Sydney Olympic Park||2008||Bengali New Year festival celebrated on 14 April.|
|Roaring 20's and all that Jazz Festival||Blue Mountains - Various locations||2013||1920's themed festival. Month-long event held in February. (Website)|
|Rootstock Sydney||Eveleigh, Sydney||2013||Sustainable food and wine festival. Held annually in November. (Website)|
|St Albans Folk Festival||St Albans||1980||Traditional and contemporary folk music festival, held annually in late April. (Website)|
|Scone & Upper Hunter Horse Festival||Scone||1980's||Horse themed community festival held annually in October. Includes the Scone Cup. (Website)|
|See Change Festival||Jervis Bay area||2000||Biennial arts festival held in the Jervis Bay and St Georges Basin area, of the City of Shoalhaven, in late May and early June. (Website)|
|Shore Thing||Bondi Beach||2005||Annual New Year's Eve festival. (Website)|
|Spectrum Now Festival||Sydney - Various venues||2015||Art, Music, Stage, Talks and exhibitions. Held annually in March. (Website)|
|Splendour in the Grass||North Byron Parklands, Yelgun||2001||Music festival - Indie rock, hip hop, electronic, alternative. Held annually in July/August. (Website)|
|Stereosonic||Sydney Olympic Park||2007||Electronic and dance music festival (Website)|
|Sunburnt Christmas||Bondi Beach, Sydney||2002||Christmas Day Music Festival. (Website)|
|Surfing the Coldstream Festival||Yamba||2008||Annual festival held annually in October - Arts, music, film, entertainment. (Website)|
|Sydney Blues and Roots Festival||Windsor||2009||Music festival, held annually in October. (Website)|
|Sydney Children's Festival||First Fleet Park, The Rocks, Sydney||2008||Held annually in March. (Website)|
|Sydney Chinese New Year Festival||Sydney||1997||Annual festival held annually in January to February. (Website)|
|Sydney Comedy Festival||Sydney - Various venues||2005||Annual comedy festival held in April–May. (Website)|
|Sydney Craft Beer Week||Sydney - Various venues||2012||Beer Festival. (Website)|
|Sydney Festival||Sydney||1977||Major Arts Festival, held between first and last week of January, annually. (Website)|
|Sydney Film Festival||Sydney||1954||Annual film festival, held in June. (Website)|
|Sydney Fringe Festival||Various locations - Inner West, Sydney||1994 (2010 in current format)||Alternative arts and culture festival (Website)|
|Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras||Sydney||24 June 1978||Festival, Parade and Party, during February/March annually. (Website)|
|Sydney International Piano Competition||Sydney||1977||International Piano Competition held every four years: 1981, 1985, 1988 (to coincide with the Australian Bicentennial celebrations), 1992, 1996, 2000, 2004 and 2012. (Website)|
|Sydney Writers' Festival||Sydney||1997||Annual literary festival, held mid - late May. (Website)|
|Tamworth Country Music Festival||Tamworth||1973||Annual Country Music festival, held in January. (Website)|
|Taste of the World Beer Fest||New Lambton, Newcastle||2011||Annual beer festival in January. (Website)|
|Thirlmere Festival of Steam||Thirlmere||1989||Age of steam themed annual community festival, held in March. (Website)|
|This Is Not Art||Newcastle||1998||Independent contemporary arts festival, held annually in late September to early October. (Website)|
|||Thredbo||1987||Annual Jazz Music festival, held in May (Website)|
|Tropfest & Trop Jr||Parramatta, Sydney||1993||Short Film festival held in February. (Website)|
|Bowral||1960||Annual spring festival. (Website)|
|Murwillumbah||1956||Last week in August each year. (Website)|
|Uranquinty Folk Festival||Uranquinty, Wagga Wagga||1970||Folk music festival, held annually on the October Labour Day long weekend. Originated as the Wagga Wagga Folk Festival held at Downside, until moving to Uranquinty in 1974. (Website)|
|Village Fair||Bathurst||1974||Music Festival - Rock, Alternative, Indie, Hip hop, Electronic.|
|Vivid Sydney||Sydney||2009||Annual outdoor lighting festival, held from May to June. (Website)|
|Warners Bay Beer Festival||Warners Bay, Newcastle||2009||Beer Festival|
|Winter Magic Festival||Katoomba||1994||Annual festival celebrated around the Winter Solstice in June. (Website)|
|Festival||Location||Began / When||Notes|
|Alice Desert Festival||Alice Springs and the surrounding region||2000||Arts and cultural festival|
|Darwin Beer Can Regatta||Darwin||1974||Beer boat race|
|Darwin Festival||Darwin||1978||Arts and cultural festival|
|Darwin Fringe Festival||Darwin||2015||Arts and cultural festival|
|Henley-on-Todd Regatta||Alice Springs||1962|
|Garma Festival of Traditional Cultures||Arnhem Land||1998||It is a celebration of the cultural inheritance of the Yolngu people.|
|Pure Sounds In The Park||Darwin||2009||Music festival|
|Bassinthedust||Alice Springs||2003||Music festival|
|Isotopia Festival||Darwin||2005||Music festival|
|Anywhere Theatre Festival||Brisbane||2011||May||Annual|
|Apple & Grape Harvest Festival||Stanthorpe||1966||March||Biannual|
|Australian Italian Festival||Ingham||1995||First weekend in August||Annual - a two-day festival celebrating Italian culture with non-stop entertainment on two stages, delicious Italian food and lots more. Set in the award-winning TYTO wetlands and parklands. www.australianitalianfestival.com.au|
|Blues on Broadbeach Music Festival||Broadbeach||2002||May||Annual|
|Australian Festival of Chamber Music||Townsville||1991|
|Beef Australia||Rockhampton||1988||May||National Beef Exposition - Triennial|
|Buskers by the Creek||Currumbin Gold Coast||2014||October||Annual|
|Innes Park||2010||22–23 September 2012||Annual|
|Big Day Out||Gold Coast||1994||January||Annual|
|Brisbane Festival||Brisbane||1996||September - October||Annual|
|Brisbane International Film Festival||Brisbane||1992||Annual|
|, Brisbane, Australia||Brisbane||2012|
|Brisbane Pride Festival||Brisbane||1990||Annual|
|Bris Funny Fest||Brisbane||2016||August||Annual fringe comedy festival|
|Cardwell UFO Festival||Cardwell||2014||Third Saturday in October||Annual|
|||Cairns||1962||12 August –4 September||Annual|
|Cairns Winter Solstice Festival||Mount Garnet||2006||12–15 June||Annual|
|Cairns Ukulele Festival||Cairns||2010||July||Annual|
|||Camooweal||1996||Fourth weekend of August||Annual|
|Capricorn Food & Wine Festival||Rockhampton||2013||September||Annual|
|Carnival of Flowers||Toowoomba||1950||September||Annual|
|Caxton Street Seafood and Wine Festival||Brisbane||1994||Annual|
|||Brisbane||2003||Last weekend of July||Annual|
|Dingo Creek Jazz and Blues Festival||Traveston (near Gympie)||2002||Varies||Annual|
|Dirt n Dust Festival||Julia Creek||1995||April||Annual|
|The Dreaming||Woodford||2005||June||International indigenous festival|
|FOMO Festival||Brisbane||2016||January||Annual (website)|
|Mount Tamborine, Queensland||2002||Annual|
|Gayndah Orange Festival||Gayndah||1990||June||Bi-Annual|
|Gigs & Digs Festival||Emerald||2017||August||Annual|
|Gladstone Harbour Festival||Gladstone||1962||Easter weekend||Annual|
|Go Troppo Arts Festival||Port Douglas||2008||October|
|Gold Coast Film Festival||Gold Coast||2002||April||Annual|
|||Coolum||2010||19 & 20 November 2011||Annual|
|Golden Mount Festival||Mount Morgan||1977||Labour Day weekend in May||Annual|
|Gympie Muster||Amamoor Forest Reserve||1982||Annual|
|Island Elements Festival||Adder Rock, North Stradbroke Island||2015||23–25 Oct||Annual|
|Island Vibe Festival||2006||30 Oct – 1 Nov||Annual|
|Imbil, Queensland||2014||End of November||Two-and-a-half-day Music and Arts festival in late November that celebrates the Brisbane Music scene and the arts, with a range of visual, performance based and interactive artists creating the ultimate wonderland. The whole festival is alongside Yabba Creek, where festival goers are constantly in and out of the water. The festival promotes an inclusive community and is outwardly LGBT friendly. (Website)|
|Kenilworth Cheese, Wine and Food Fest||Kenilworth||2009||Easter Saturday||Annual|
|Mary Valley Art Festival||Imbil||2000||July||Annual|
|May Day Fair||Blackwater||Labour Day weekend in May||Annual|
|Moura Coal & Country Festival||Moura||1971||August||Annual|
|Noosa Festival of Surfing||Noosa||1992||Annual|
|Queensland Music Festival||Queensland||1999||Biennial|
|Queensland Poetry Festival||Brisbane||1997||Last weekend of August||Annual|
|Redlands Spring Festival||Brisbane||1958||September||Annual|
|||Cairns||1987||10 & 11 September||Annual|
|Rockhampton River Festival||Rockhampton||2015||July||Annual|
|Splendour in the Grass||Woodford||2010||July||Splendour in the Grass was held near Woodford in 2010 and 2011 before returning to its regular site in Byron Bay.|
|SPRUKE — Brisbane's Ukulele Festival||Brisbane||2013||spring (usually late Sep or early Oct)||Biennial (Website)|
|Straight Out of Brisbane||Brisbane||2002|
|STUFFit Film Festival||Sunshine Coast||2012||Student film festival, annual|
|Sunshine Coast/Kenilworth||2014||14–17 April 2016||Annual (Website)|
|Screen It! Film Festival||Gold Coast||2013||September||Annual (Website)|
|Swell Sculpture Festival||Currumbin||2002||September||annual|
|||Caboolture||2004||Qld May Long Weekend||Annual|
|Wallaby Creek Festival||2002||23–25 September|
|Woodford Folk Festival||Woodford||1987||27 December–1 January||Annual|
|Yungaburra Folk Festival||Yungaburra||1997||May||Annual|
|Festival||Location||Began / When||Notes|
|Adelaide 500||Adelaide||1999||Was Clipsal 500; annual motor racing event on Adelaide streets in March|
|Adelaide Biennial of Australian Art||Art Gallery of South Australia||1990||"The flagship visual arts event of the Adelaide Festival of Arts"|
|Adelaide Cabaret Festival||Adelaide||2001||Annual in June|
|Adelaide Fashion Festival||Adelaide||2008||Annual|
|Adelaide Festival of Arts||Adelaide||1960||Was biennial, annual since 2012; aka Adelaide Festival|
|Adelaide Festival of Ideas||Adelaide||1999||Biennial|
|Adelaide Film Festival||Adelaide||2003||Biennial|
|Adelaide Fringe||Adelaide||1960||Was biennial now annual (as of 2007)|
|Adelaide Guitar Festival||Adelaide||2007||Was annual now biennial (as of 2009)|
|Adelaide Language Festival||Adelaide||2014|
|Adelaide Writers' Week||Pioneer Women's Memorial Garden (Adelaide)||1960||Part of the Adelaide Festival; annual in March|
|Big Day Out||Adelaide||1993–2014||Multi-city music festival|
|, , Oodnadatta Track||2004||was Mighty Burning Demon Festival|
|Adelaide||2008||Annual open-access festival in June|
|Cheesefest; Cheesefest + Ferment||Adelaide||2007–2013; 2017–||Ran as Cheesefest until 2013; Ferment 2017; Cheesefest & Ferment 2018–|
|Barossa Valley, then McLaren Vale||Annual|
|DreamBIG Children's Festival||Adelaide||1974||Biennial; formerly Come Out|
|Feast Festival||Adelaide||1997||Australia's biggest lesbian and gay arts festival|
|Fleurieu Folk Festival||Willunga, South Australia||2007||Folk Festival held annually in October on the Fleurieu Peninsula|
|FOMO Festival||Elder Park, Adelaide||2017||Multi-city festival in January|
|Future Music Festival||Adelaide||2006–2015|
|Gawler Gourmet & Heritage Festival||Gawler|
|Kernewek Lowender||Kadina, Moonta and Wallaroo||1973||Biennial, Cornish-themed festival held in Copper Coast towns|
|Leafy Sea Dragon Festival||Fleurieu Peninsula||2005–2013(?)|
|Live at the Zoo||Monarto||2008||(one-off)|
|Roxby Downs||2012||Annual Music Arts and Culture Festival|
|Ceduna||1991||Held annually on the October Labour Day long weekend.|
|OzAsia Festival||Adelaide||2007||Annual; includes JLF International (literary festival) since 2018|
|SALA Festival||Adelaide||1998||South Australian Living Artists Festival, Annual Celebration of the Visual Arts|
|Schützenfest||Adelaide||Shooting and Beer Festival|
|Sea and Vines Festival||McLaren Vale|
|Soundwave||Adelaide||2007–2015||Multi-city music festival|
|South Australia's History Festival||South Australia||2004||SA's largest festival, 1–31 May; over 600 individual events in 2016.|
|Stereosonic||Adelaide||2009–2005||Annual; electronic dance music festival|
|Tarnanthi||Art Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide||2015||Annual in October; Contemporary Aboriginal and TSI Art|
|Umbrella: Winter City Sounds||Adelaide||2016||Annual in July; multi-genre music festival in multiple venues|
|Vegan Festival||Rundle Park, Adelaide||2007||Annual in October; celebrates and showcases vegan food and lifestyle|
|WOMADelaide||Botanic Park, Adelaide||1992||Annual (since 2003); 4 days in March; world music|
|Festival||Location||Began / When||Notes|
|Agfest||Carrick||1982||Held in May|
|Australian Wooden Boat Festival||Hobart||1994||Held in February, biennial|
|The Derwent Valley Autumn Festival||The Esplanade, New Norfolk||2000||Held in April|
|The Derwent Valley Medieval Festival||Kensington Park New Norfolk||2016||Held in October|
|Henley-on-Mersey||Bells Parade, Latrobe||1910||Held on Australia Day (26 January) featuring food, fun, fitness and ferrets.|
|Australian Shakespeare Festival||Hobart||Held in January|
|Devil Country Muster||Smithton||2013||Held in February|
|Kentish Arts Festival||Sheffield||Held in March–April|
|Festivale||Launceston||1988||Held in February|
|Falls Festival||Hobart||Held in January|
|Festival of Broadway||Hobart||Held in June|
|Festival of King Island (FOKI)||King Island (Tasmania)||2013||1 and 2 February. Folk, Blues, Indie, Surf, and a touch of Jazz and Country. All ages.|
|Fractangular Gathering - Open Air Collaborative Arts Festival||Buckland||Held in February|
|Huon Valley Mid Winter Festival||Grove|
|Mural Fest||Sheffield||Held on Easter Sunday|
|The Cygnet Folk Festival||Cygnet||1979||Held in January|
|Tamar Valley||2010||Held in January|
|Princes Wharf||2006||Held in November|
|Ulverstone, North West Tasmania||2015||Held in August|
|The Taste Of Tasmania Festival||Hobart||1988||Held on the 28 December– 3 January Annually|
|Taste of the Huon||Ranelagh||1995||Held in March|
|The Unconformity||Queenstown||2010||Held biennially in October (Website)|
|MONA FOMA||Hobart and Launceston||Held in January|
|Chocolate Winterfest, Latrobe||Latrobe||2004||Held in August - a wickedly delicious festival celebrating all things chocolate.|
|10 Days on the Island||Statewide||2001||Held in March|
|Altona Bayside||Altona||1997||Community Festival with Street Parade and Fireworks, held annually over a weekend in March.|
|Apollo Bay Music Festival||Apollo Bay|
|Art is... festival||Horsham||1995||Annual Arts Festival|
|ART+CLIMATE=CHANGE||Melbourne||2015||Bi-annual arts festival focusing on climate change and the environment.|
|Ballarat||1995||Annual Beer Festival In January|
|Melbourne||1952||Annual Beer Festival in February|
|Mornington||1952||Annual Beer Festival on 17 November 2012|
|Bendigo Blues & Roots Music Festival||Bendigo||2011||Annual Blues & Roots Music Festival usually held on the first week of November each year.|
|Bendigo Easter Festival||Bendigo||1871||Held annually over the Easter long weekend. Australia's oldest ongoing community festival.|
|Begonia Festival||Ballarat||1952||Tuberous flower festival - Labour Day long weekend|
|Big West Festival||Footscray||1997||Biennial Contemporary Arts and Cultural Festival|
|Broadford Country Music Festival||Broadford||Country music festival|
|Bruthen Blues and Arts Festival||Bruthen||1994||third weekend in February annually||a weekend of blues music and fun|
|Brewers Feast Craft Beer and Food Festival||Melbourne||2016 to present||first weekend in December annually||a weekend of independent Beer, paired with craft food and music|
|Buddha's Day and Multicultural Festival ||1995||Annual Buddhist Festival celebrating the Buddha's Birthday|
|Castlemaine State Festival of the Arts ||Castlemaine||1976||Multi-arts, 10-day, Biennial Festival in odd years, March/April.|
|Dancing Ground Festival ||Gembrook||2011||Weekend dance and movement workshop festival. Camping based, includes meals. Annually in February.|
|Environmental Film Festival Melbourne||Melbourne||2010||Environmental films from Australia and around the world|
|Earthcore ||Pyalong||1993||earthcore hosted the first Bush Doof to be held in Australia and continues to every year during November.|
|Falls Festival||Lorne||1993||Music festival - 29 December to 1 January|
|Fest la Frog||French Island||7–13 April|
|Festival of Sails||Geelong||1844|
|Foggy Mountain Bluegrass Festival||Kinglake||2014||October||Annual festival - Bluegrass music performances and workshops (Website)|
|Folk Rhythm & Life||Eldorado||1996|
|Freeplay Independent Games Festival||Melbourne||2004||May||Australia's longest-running and largest independent games festival.|
|Gala Day||Geelong||1916||Festival held annually in November. (Website)|
|Globe to Globe World Music Festival||Clayton South||2001||Festival held annually around Australia Day. (Website)|
|Melbourne||2011||runs from 18 to 26 May|
|Grampians Grape Escape ||Halls Gap||1991||Food, wine, music festival in the Grampians National Park. Held annually, first weekend of May.|
|The Grass Is Greener||Cairns|
|Geelong||2013||a Beer Festival Held annually, early February.|
|Guildford Banjo Jamboree||Guildford||2004||September||Annual music festival - performances, workshops (Website)|
|Healesville Music Festival||Healesville||2010||November||Annual music festival with performances, workshops in a variety of venues (Website)|
|Werribee Mansion||2011||New Year's Day||A NYD gathering for electronic music lovers featuring artisanal food, manicured gardens and art installations (Website)|
|Maldon||1878||Held annually over the Easter long weekend. Australia's oldest continuous Easter Fair.|
|Maldon Folk Festival||Maldon||1974||Held annually over the weekend before the Melbourne Cup.|
|Melbourne Art Fair||Melbourne||1988||A bi-annual contemporary art fair. The first international art fair hosted in Australia.|
|Melbourne Flower and Garden Show||Melbourne|
|Melbourne Fringe Festival||Melbourne||1983|
|Melbourne Food and Wine Festival||Melbourne||1993|
|Melbourne International Games Week||Melbourne||2015||A week of events celebrating gaming culture in arts and education.|
|Melbourne||2010||Melbourne's most exciting festival for all choirs, singing groups and individual singers! Held over the Queen's Birthday Weekend in June. Please go to our website for details|
|Melbourne Jazz Festival||Melbourne||1998||Music festival - May|
|Melbourne Jazz Fringe Festival||Melbourne||2005||Music festival - May|
|Melbourne International Arts Festival||Melbourne||1986|
|Melbourne International Comedy Festival||Melbourne||1987|
|Melbourne International Film Festival (MIFF)||Melbourne||1951||Film festival - October|
|Melbourne Queer Film Festival||Melbourne||1991||Film festival - March|
|Melbourne School Bands Festival||Melbourne||1989||Music festival|
|(MUF)||Northcote||2010||Music festival - March|
|Melbourne Underground Film Festival (MUFF)||Melbourne||1996||Film festival - August|
|Melbourne Writers Festival||Melbourne||1986||August||(Website)|
|Meredith Music Festival||Meredith||1991||Music festival|
|Midsumma Festival||Melbourne||1989||Summer lesbian and gay festival|
|Mildura||1979||Traditional and contemporary jazz in fabulous riverside and city heart locations with local food and wine|
|Mildura||Contemporary site specific visual arts festival|
|Mildura||1996||One of Australia's leading regional arts festivals, offering a rich and vibrant program in March each year|
|Mildura||1994||Bringing together some of Australia's best writers in an intimate, winter program of workshops, lectures and discussion forums|
|Moneyana Festival||Port Fairy||Summer festival|
|Mildura||2003||Beautiful music in beautiful locations|
|Nati Frinj||Natimuk||2000||Arts festival|
|National Celtic Festival||Portarlington||Celtic festival|
|Next Wave Festival||Melbourne||1985||Arts festival|
|Pako Festa||Geelong West||1983||Cultural festival|
|Moyston||2017||March||Electronic music and arts festival (Website)|
|Port Fairy Folk Festival||Port Fairy||1977||Folk, blues, roots, Celtic, world music festival. Labour Day weekend annually.|
|Pyramid Rock Festival||Pyramid Rock, Phillip Island||2004||Music festival 30 December – 1 January (held annually)|
|Queenscliff Music Festival||Queenscliff||1997||Music festival|
|Rainbow Serpent Festival||Beaufort||1997||Electronic music festival|
|Rheola Charity Carnival||Rheola||1871|
|St Jerome's Laneway Festival||Melbourne||2004||Music festival|
|St Kilda Festival||St Kilda||1981||Music festival - 2nd Sunday in February|
|Victoria||2012||Sex Camp is a weekend of workshops, discussion, food, film and performance exploring the spectrum of sexuality|
|Strawberry and Cherry Weekend is a celebration of the start of the growing season, picking from the farms, food, markets, carnival, live music and more|
|Sustainable Living Festival||Melbourne||1998||Sustainable living festival|
|Melbourne||1985||Sustainability / environmental festival - 3rd weekend in October|
|Sydney Road Street Party||Brunswick||1989||Cultural festival|
|Tesselaar Tulip Festival||Silvan||1954||Tulip festival|
|Thai Culture and Food Festival||Melbourne||2004||Multicultural festival|
|Cranbourne||2016||Encouraging families to stay active, creative and use their imaginations over winter|
|The Village Continuum Festival||Bolinda||2014||MelbourneCupWeekend (Saturday - Monday)||3 day, fully catered, camping festival.
Traditional crafts, nature skills & well-being tools.
|Geelong||2004||3-4 November 2012|
|Wandong Country Music Festival||Wandong||1972||Country music festival|
|Williamstown Literary Festival||Williamstown||2002||Literary festival April/May annually|
|Winchelsea, Victoria||2000||Country festival November annually|
|Williamstown, Victoria||2014||Wine and cheese festival - October - annually|
|Woodend||2004||Classical music and literature festival (Queen's Birthday Weekend)|
The Gordon Back in Time Festival, Gordon. 1 November
|Festival||Location||Began / When||Notes|
|Augusta River Festival||Augusta||Music festival held in March|
|Avon Valley Writers Festival||Toodyay||Writers festival held in September|
|Big Sky Readers and Writers Festival||Geraldton||Writers festival held in September|
|Boyup Brook Country Music Festival ||Boyup Brook||Country music, ute and truck muster, markets, bush poetry, art exhibitions, workshops, held in February|
|Blues at Bridgetown Festival||Bridgetown||1993||WA's longest running Blues & Roots Music Festival, held on the 2nd weekend of November each year.|
|Broome Arts & Music Festival||Broome||Music, arts and cultural festival held in March|
|Channel 7 Mandurah Crab Fest presented by LiveLighter ||Mandurah||1999||Food and music festival held in March|
|: A festival of words||Broome||Writers festival held in August|
|Darlington Arts Festival||Darlington||Community festival held in November|
|Denmark Festival of Voice||Denmark||Choir music festival held in June|
|Fairbridge Festival||Pinjarra||Folk, blues, roots, Celtic, acoustic, world music festival held in April|
|Perth||beer festival in 1–28 February 2013|
|Festival of Country Gardens||Balingup||Flora festival held in May|
|Festival of The Wind||Esperance||Food and music festival held in March|
|FotoFreo Festival||Fremantle||International photography festival held biennially in April|
|Fremantle Children's Fiesta||Fremantle||An annual event celebrating children, and reflecting the diversity of the Fremantle community, held in Samson Park|
|Fremantle Festival||Fremantle||1905||Art and music festival held in November|
|Fremantle Heritage Festival||Fremantle||Art, music, cultural festival held in May|
|Fremantle Street Arts Festival||Fremantle||1997||Arts festival held in April|
|Fremantle Tomato Festival||Fremantle||2004||One-day tomato festival held in either February or March as part of the Fremantle Village Art Market|
|Great Southern Taste Festival||Albany||Food, wine, art and music festival held in February/March|
|GWN Great Southern Multi-Cultural Festival||Albany||Food and wine festival with street stalls held in March|
|Jazz By The Bay||Dunsborough||2013||Jazz, Soul and Funk Festival held over the June long weekend|
|Jurien Bay Easter Festival||Jurien Bay|
|Kimberley Writers Festival||Kununurra||2005||Writers festival held in July|
|Kings Park and Botanic Gardens Wildflower Festival||Kings Park||Flora festival held in September|
|Leederville Street Festival||Perth||Food and wine festival with street stalls held in November|
|Mango Festival||Broome||Food festival held in November|
|Margaret River Readers & Writers Festival||Margaret River||Writers festival held in May|
|Margaret River Wine Region Festival||Margaret River||Wine festival held in November|
|Moondyne Festival||Toodyay||1984||Cultural festival celebrating the history of Toodyay, with markets and entertainment, first Sunday in May|
|Mount Barker Wine Festival Weekend||Mount Barker||Wine festival held in January|
|Mundaring Truffle Festival||Mundaring||2007||Food festival with a focus on edible truffles and other local produce, held in July|
|Country Music festival including Bush Poets held last weekend in October|
|Nannup Music Festival||Nannup||Music festival held in March|
|Narrogin Spring Festival||Narrogin||Open gardens, markets, music, food, street parade and other entertainment, held in October|
|Ningaloo Whaleshark Festival||Exmouth||Environmental, arts and ocean sport festival held in May|
|Northam Motorcycle Festival||Northam||Motorcycle festival held in October|
|Northam International Festival||Northam||Music, arts and cultural festival held in November|
|Over The Fence Comedy Film Festival ||Perth||1996||Travelling independent Australian comedy film festival held from May until March the following year|
|Pemberton Autumn Festival||Pemberton||Food & wine festival held on the first Saturday in May every year|
|Perth Fashion Festival||Perth||Fashion festival held in September|
|Perth Fringe Festival||Perth||2011 January–February||Arts and cultural festival held in January/February|
|Perth International Arts Festival||Perth||1953||Art, music, film, and theatre festival held in January and February|
|Perth International Comedy Festival||Perth||2012||Curated comedy festival held in Mt Lawley over 19 days in May.|
|Fayre held in the style of a renaissance fair, entertainment, Combat displays, Vendors and food and drink. wear medieval costume have fun. 3rd Saturday in March|
|Red Earth Arts Festival||Karratha||2010||Arts festival held in September|
|Revelation – Perth International Film Festival||Perth||1997||Film festival held in July|
|Rock It Festival||Joondalup||Biennial Music festival held at the Arena Jondalup in March and December|
|Rockingham Community Fair||Rockingham||Family festival held in November|
|Rollercoaster||Mandurah||2004||Annual music festival held on the Mandurah foreshore in December|
|Shinju Matsuri - Festival of the Pearl||Broome||1972||Music, arts and cultural festival held in September|
|||Busselton||beer festival in February|
|SPLIF Festival||Perth||2001||Independent short film festival for West Australian film makers held in January|
|Spring In The Valley Festival||Swan Valley||Wine and music festival held in October|
|Staircase To The Moon Festival||Broome||Heritage, and environmental festival held in March|
|Stuffit||Wanneroo||Taxidermy festival held in March|
|The Sunshine Festival||Geraldton||1959||Community Festival held in October|
|UWA Annual Spring Feast||Perth||1999||Night market international food festival held in October|
|Vintage Blues Festival||Albany||Wine and music festival held in January at Wignalls Wines|
|WA Food and Wine Festival||Perth||Food and wine festival held in June|
|West Coast Blues & Roots Festival||Fremantle||Sunset Events music festival held in February|
|Whale Song Augusta Festival||Augusta||2010||Music and entertainment, whale-watching, to celebrate the arrival of the southern right and humpback whales in the waters of Augusta during their annual migrations, first week of June|
|Wild West Comedy Festival||Perth||2007||Comedy Festival|
|Words in the Valley Writers & Readers Festival||Bridgetown||Writers festival held in July|
|York Jazz Festival||York||Jazz music festival held in September/October|
|Yum In My Tum - a food festival just for kids!||Whiteman Park, Perth, Western Australia||WA's only food festival dedicated to children, takes place annually on the last weekend in November|
- "Australian Independent Music Festival - Home Page". Ausfest. 1 August 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Australia Day". australiaday.org.au. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "2011 ASF". Sciencefestival.com.au. Archived from the original on 14 October 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Canberra Comedy Festival". Canberra Comedy Festival. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Canberra Country Music Festival - Home Page". Canberracountry.com. 3 August 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Canberra District Wines: Liquid Geography - Wineries, Cellar Doors, Restaurants, Cafes, Regional Producers". Canberrawines.com.au. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "結婚相談 – 失敗しない！ あなたにピッタリの結婚相談所". cicmf.org. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Enlighten Canberra". Enlighten Canberra. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "August 2012 in the Canberra Region". Fireside Festival. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Floriade". Floriadeaustralia.com. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Foreshore 2012 | Kicks". Foreshorefestival.com.au. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "<<< GTM 2012 ~ CHOOSE YOUR RITUAL >>>". Gtm.net.au. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "National Folk Festival". Folkfestival.org.au. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "National Multicultural Festival 2013 - Home". Multiculturalfestival.com.au. 10 October 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Skyfire 25". visitcanberra.com.au. Archived from the original on 29 October 2013. Retrieved 17 January 2013.
- "Summernats Car Festival - Home Page 2012". Summernats.com.au. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Strange Hours - Home". strangehours.com.au. Archived from the original on 27 February 2015. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Tuggeranong Festival 2012". Tuggeranongfestival.org.au. Archived from the original on 19 April 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Bankstown City Council". Bankstown Bites. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- http://www.brwf.com.au Archived 6 April 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- "Byron Bay Spirit Festival, Mullumbimby Yoga | Tantra | Music | Dance". Byronspiritfest.com.au. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Underwater Festival | Welcome to the 2013 Underwater Festival". underwaterfestival.com.au. Archived from the original on 10 August 2010. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
-  Archived 1 April 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- "Folk by the Sea, Kiama - Home Page". Davidaccfolk. 13 April 2014. Retrieved 13 April 2014.
-  Archived 15 October 2008 at the Wayback Machine
-  Archived 11 September 2009 at the Wayback Machine
- "Welcome to the Henry Lawson Festival - Grenfell, NSW". Henry Lawson Festival. 6 September 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "main format.png". Holimahotsav.com.au. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Malaysia Festival '12 » A Celebration Of Taste and Culture". Malaysiafest.com.au. 23 September 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Newtown Festival - Home Page". NewtownFestival. 11 September 2015. Retrieved 11 September 2015.
- "BOISHAKHI MELA". Boishakhi Mela. Retrieved 4 April 2018.
- "Rootstock Sydney". Archived from the original on 13 February 2013. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- http://www.snalbans.iwarp.com Archived 5 October 2008 at the Wayback Machine
- "Christmas Day Festival at Bondi Beach". Sunburnt Christmas. Archived from the original on 26 April 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Sydney Festival". Sydney Festival. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "SYDNEY FRINGE 2012". Thesydneyfringe.com.au. Archived from the original on 21 February 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Mardi Gras". Mardi Gras. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "The Sydney International Piano Competition of Australia". Sipca.com.au. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Thredbo Jazz Festival | Thredbo Alpine Village". thredbojazz.com.au. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Alice Desert Festival 2012 | Central Australia's Premier Arts & Culture Festival". Alicedesertfestival.com.au. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Sea 'N Beats | Australia's First Cruise Ship Festival". Archived from the original on 3 March 2015. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Upcoming Events | Anywhere Festival". anywherefest.com. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "About the Festival — Apple & Grape Harvest Festival". appleandgrape.org. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Blues on Broadbeach Music Festival: 23–26 May 2013". Bluesonbroadbeach.com. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Broadbeach Jazz Festival". Broadbeachjazz.com. 18 September 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Beef Australia 2018 | 6 - 12 May 2018". beefaustralia.com.au. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Big Day Out | Summer 2014". bigdayout.com. Archived from the original on 29 June 2012. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
-  Archived 14 May 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- "Bris Funny Fest: 2–20 August 2017". Brisfunnyfest.com. Retrieved 22 July 2017.
- "Home - Festival Site". Cairnsfest.com.au. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Cairns Winter Solstice Celebration and Sustainable Lifestyle Gathering | Cairns Winter Solstice Celebration and Sustainable Lifestyle Gathering". Wintersolstice.com.au. Archived from the original on 31 December 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Cairns Ukulele Festival | "the happiest festival in the world!"". cairnsukulelefestival.net. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Caloundra Music Festival". Caloundra Music Festival. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Camooweal Drovers Camp - Home". Droverscamp.com.au. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- Capricorn Food & Wine Festival, Capricorn Food & Wine Festival website. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- "History | The Carnival of Flowers". tcof.com.au. Retrieved 12 July 2016.
- "Centenary Rocks! Festival". Centenaryrocks.com. 25 July 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- Childers Festival, Childers Festival website. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- "Dingo Creek Jazz & Blues Festival". Dingocreekfestival.com.au. Archived from the original on 3 October 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Earth Roots Culture Festival". www.dancehallreggae.com.au. Retrieved 11 March 2017.
- "Easterfest". Facebook. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- "www.orangefestival.com.au". orangefestival.com.au. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- Gemfest: A Festival of Gems, Gemfest website. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- Gigs & Digs Archived 3 June 2018 at the Wayback Machine, Gigs & Digs website. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- Gladstone Harbour Festival, Gladstone Harbour Festival website. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- "Go Troppo Arts Festival, Port Douglas". Go-troppo-arts-festival.com. 31 October 2010. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Golden Days Festival". Golden Days Festival. Archived from the original on 6 October 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- Golden Mount Festival, Golden Mount Festival website. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- "Kenilworth Celebrates! Festival in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland". Kenilworthcelebrates.org.au. Archived from the original on 19 September 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Kenilworth Cheese, Wine and Food Fest". Kenilworthfoodfest.org.au. Archived from the original on 6 November 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- Family festival at Blackwater, Central Queensland News, News Corp Australia, 29 April 2011. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- Moura Coal & Country Festival, Moura Coal Festival website. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- "Noosa Jazz Festival". Noosajazz.com.au. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Queenslandmusicfestival.com.au". Queenslandmusicfestival.com.au. Archived from the original on 19 April 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "2012 Redland Spring Festival - A Celebration of Music, Art, Food & Community on Beautiful Moreton Bay". Redlandspringfestival.com.au. 9 September 2012. Archived from the original on 18 September 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "ReggaeTown World Music Festival | Australia's Premier Reggae & Roots Festival". Reggaetown.com.au. Archived from the original on 20 August 2006. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- Rockhampton River Festival, Rockhampton River Festival website. Retrieved 6 December 2017.
- Feeney, Katherine (10 February 2012). "Splendour in the Grass returning home to Byron Bay". Fairfax Media Limited. Retrieved 5 January 2013.
- "Arts Queensland - Straight Out of Brisbane". Arts.qld.gov.au. 19 September 2007. Archived from the original on 19 April 2013. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "STUFFit Film Festival". 2012. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- "Swell Sculpture Festival". Swell Sculpture Festival. Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- "3–5 May 2013 | Urban Country Music Festival". Urbancountry.com.au. 30 March 2011. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- VDMfest, VDMfest website. Retrieved 9 December 2017.
- The Village Festival, The Village Festival website. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- "wallaby creek festival". wallaby creek festival. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Woodford Folk Festival". Woodford Folk Festival. Archived from the original on 29 October 2009. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- Pinefest, Yeppoon Lions website. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- "conVerge". Exhibition. Art Gallery of South Australia. Archived from the original on 9 June 2002. Retrieved 30 June 2011.
- "2010 Adelaide Biennial of Australian Art". Exhibitions. Art Gallery of South Australia. Retrieved 30 June 2011.
- "Adelaide Fashion Festival 2012 opening party". Notsonaked. Archived from the original on 22 March 2016. Retrieved 24 June 2013.
- Cabaret Fringe Festival: About
- "Sponsorships". Food & Beverage Development Fund SA. Retrieved 3 September 2019.
- Peter Thornton (1 January 2012). "A Weekend of Fabulous Folk Music, Poetry & Dance". Fleurieu Folk Festival. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Website". Archived from the original on 15 October 2014. Retrieved 1 December 2015.
- "About". Vegan festival. Retrieved 24 October 2019.
- "Buddha's Day and Multicultural Festival 2012, Buddhist Festival, Buddhist Celebrations, Buddhism Ceremonies, Buddhism for Kids Events". Buddhaday.org.au. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Castlemaine State Festival". Castlemainefestival.com.au. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Dancing Ground Festival". danicingground.org. Retrieved 27 January 2014.
- "Environmental Film Festival Melbourne - Home". Effm.org.au. Archived from the original on 5 October 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "earthcore festival". earthcore.com.au. Retrieved 1 February 2015.
- "Good Beer Week 2016". goodbeerweek.com.au. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Grampians Grape Escape". Grampians Grape Escape. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Maldon Easter Fair". Tarrangower Times. 4 April 1878.
- "Folk Music Dance & Theatre, Maldon Victoria". Maldon Folk Festival. 2 November 2009. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Boyup Brook Country Music Festival". countrymusicwa.com.au. Archived from the original on 21 August 2011. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Blues at Bridgetown". Blues at Bridgetown. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Welcome Back". Mandurah.wa.gov.au. 25 March 2010. Archived from the original on 29 June 2009. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Home". Fotofreo.com. Archived from the original on 6 February 2002. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Festival do Sucesso - aprenda como ganhar dinheiro online". fremantlefestivals.com. Archived from the original on 20 June 2010. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Home - Jazz by the Bay". jazzbythebay.com.au. Retrieved 12 July 2016.
- http://www.bgpa.wa.gov.au/events/wff.html?Menu=wff/. Retrieved 6 January 2007. Missing or empty
- [dead link]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 12 January 2007. Retrieved 9 September 2008.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "moondynefestival.com Coming soon..." Archived from the original on 10 November 2008. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Narrogin Spring Festival Home". Narroginspringfestival.org.au. Archived from the original on 8 April 2013. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- . overthefence.com.au http://overthefence.com.au/. Retrieved 13 May 2016. Missing or empty
- "Perth Fashion Festival 2012". Perthfashionfestival.com.au. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Perth International Comedy Festival - With over 40 events and 140 performances in 19 days". Perthcomedyfest.com.au. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Event Info". South West Craft Beer Festival. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "Index of /". Archived from the original on 14 October 2003. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Swan Valley". Archived from the original on 17 December 2004. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Wine and Food Western Australia". Wineandfood.com.au. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Whale Song Augusta Festival". Margaretriverguide.com.au. 10 February 2011. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "Wild West Comedy Festival | Perth, Comedy, International, Festival, Comedians, Funny, Humour, WWCF, Wild West Comedy, WA". Wildwestcomedy.com.au. 10 October 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2012.
- "脱毛エステサロンの無料のカウンセリングを申し込んでみる". Archived from the original on 10 September 2008. Retrieved 13 May 2016.