Campbelltown is a suburb of Adelaide, South Australia. The population of the area was 7,003 in 2006. It is bordered in the north-west by the River Torrens, a river that is surrounded by parks and smaller creeks. Campbelltown is 8.7 km north-east of Adelaide. Lower North East Road crosses the middle of the suburb.
The area is represented in Federal Parliament by James Stevens and by Vincent Tarzia in the South Australian Parliament. The suburb has one school, East Marden Primary School. Campbelltown is home to many parks, playgrounds and outdoor sport courts. Campbelltown also has an Aquatic and Recreation Centre with swim, fitness and sport facilities.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Campbelltown (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 5 June 2008.
- "Placename Details: Campbelltown (SUB)". Property Location Browser Report. Government of South Australia. 11 March 2009. SA0012011. Archived from the original on 12 October 2016. Retrieved 29 August 2018.
- "2006 Census QuickStats: Campbelltown". www.censusdata.abs.gov.au. Retrieved 10 January 2016.
- "Google Maps". Google Maps. Retrieved 10 January 2016.
- Council, Campbelltown City (25 November 2014), History of Campbelltown, Campbelltown City Council, retrieved 10 January 2016
- "View Post Office Details - PPA". www.premierpostal.com. Retrieved 10 January 2016.
- "CAMPBELLTOWN Postcode (SA)".
- "The ARC Campbelltown".