ACE Open is a contemporary visual art organisation based in Adelaide, South Australia. It was established in 2017 following the merger of the Contemporary Art Centre of South Australia and the .
The organisation is located in the Lion Arts Centre in the West End of North Terrace, where it inhabits an area specifically designed for artistic use, including a gallery, office space, artist's studios and a free space, formerly the Dark Horsey bookshop, which can be used for events and other purposes. It also includes the former Feast Festival rooms across the laneway. It presents an annual program of free exhibitions by South Australian, Australian and international artists, and hosts events including artist talks, workshops, celebrations and screenings.
ACE Open's vision is to "transform, expand, create and understand our world through contemporary art". Its mission is: "ACE Open provides space for artists and audiences to champion creativity, forge connection and break new ground in contemporary art".
- "Meet ACE Open — Art Guide Australia". Art Guide Australia. 16 March 2017. Retrieved 13 November 2017.
- "Funding cuts force SA visual arts organisations to merge - InDaily". InDaily. 3 August 2016. Retrieved 13 November 2017.
- "An ACE Up Our Sleeves". Broadsheet. Retrieved 13 November 2017.
- "About". ACE Open. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- "Vision and Mission — ACE Open". ACE Open. Retrieved 13 November 2017.
- Marsh, Walter (27 March 2019). "ACE Open head Liz Nowell appointed director of Brisbane Institute of Modern Art". Adelaide Review. Retrieved 7 August 2019.