The best way to manage your Accommodation Listing on Towns of Australia is by claiming your Accommodation Listing Page and creating a login. It’s a great way to advertise your Accommodation business and services to Australia and the World.
After claiming your Accommodation page, you’ll be able to:
- Respond to reviews with a direct message or a public comment
- Track the User Views of your business page
- Add photos and a link to your website
- Create and update the description of your Accommodation business
- Update important information such as your business hours and phone number
More on how to claim
To begin the claim process, search Towns of Australia below to find your Accommodation Listing, when your find it click the “Business Owner?” link. You will need to sign up and register you details before you can claim or add a listing. Fill in the appropriate information and you are done.
Widget not in any sidebars
To verify that you are the owner of your business, Towns of Australia may call the number listed on your business page if they feel it is necessary.
If you are not Listed?
If you are not listed no problem just click on the “add listing” link in the menu above. You will need to signup and register first to be able to add your business listing.